Sally, a full time Associate Broker has:
- Over 15+ years experience
- Licensed in New York and Connecticut
- Local knowledge and tools
- Unique marketing strategies
- Residential and Commercial Sales
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Global Luxury Property Expert
- Smart Home Specialist
- Accredited Staging Professional, ASP
- Certified Buyer Representative, CBR
- Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
- Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS
- National Association of Realtor's GREEN Designation
- Previews Luxury Homes Specialist
- Relocation Real Estate Specialist
Spring Cleaning Checklist
Tips for a Successful Garage Sale
Sally is always helpful, knowledgeable, and flexible. She was very honest both about the selling of our home and the purchase of our new home. I would recommend Sally to anyone going through this process.
Sally could not have been more helpful professional or honest. From the get go she encouraged me to be realistic in my expectations of what I could receive selling my house. Rather than express an inflated number to secure the listing she advised obtaining an objective appraisal to set a listing price that was fair and likely to stimulate interest. once an offer was …
Sally is not only experienced and extremely knowledgeable, but she is honest, diligent, hardworking with a great sense of humor. I recommend her 100 percent. You can't go wrong with Sally.
Sally was very professional and responsive. I was in a high pressure situation and need to find something immediately. Thought I was going to have to rent, but instead Sally found something for me to buy.
Sally is an honest and hard working real estate agent that I trust implicitly. She manages all aspects of real estate negotiations well and with great efficiency, tact and competency. She has represented me before and I will continue to use her services without reservation in the future as I have great confidence in her professionally and personally. I respect her …