Your Goals Are My #1 Priority!
Sally, a full time Associate Broker has:
- Over 17+ years experience
- Licensed in New York and Connecticut
- Local knowledge and tools
- Unique marketing strategies
- Residential and Commercial Sales
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Global Luxury Property Expert
- Smart Home Specialist
- Certified Buyer Representative, CBR
- Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
- Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS
- National Association of Realtor's GREEN Designation
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Relocation Real Estate Specialist
GREEN renovations can mean green in your pocket!
Sally was extremely knowledgeable in all the aspects of selling a home. She knew what the right price the home would sell for and what the inspectors would be looking for to get fixed. The process was very long but she told me to keep my head up because the right person would come around. She was right. Highly recommended.
-John Cristello, Client
Sally helped my family sell our home. We were all out of town and she took care of many details that we could not handle. She was very responsive by email or phone communicated clearly with us and with the buyers.
From our first meeting Sally was helpful and professional. She explained to us how to set a reasonable selling price for our house based on similar recent house sales in the area. Once we agreed on the price, she explained how to set up each room for best presentation for pictures and to show potential buyers. Sally was constantly in contact with us to keep us up to …
Extremely knowledgeable,professional and driven. Her professional advice to on how to get the house ready for sale was immeasurable! Sally had the house photographed and a realtors open house right away. Needless to say we got offers right at that open house! I've recommended Sally to others and highly recommend her to you.
Sally was very professional and responsive. I was in a high pressure situation and need to find something immediately. Thought I was going to have to rent, but instead Sally found something for me to buy.